Saturday, September 18, 2010

Daily Fishing - Jewel of the Sewers 9/18/10

Wow, it has been over a month since I last played. When I went to see Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, to pick up the daily fishing quest, she gave me Jewel Of The Sewers for my daily fishing quest. I like this one as you don't even have to leave Dalaran to do it.

This had me heading down into the sewers in the Underbelly below Dalaran to fish up a piece of Corroded Jewelry. It went really fast today, I got it on the 4th cast. Then I was off to see Marcia, who I traded the piece of Corroded Jewelry for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today my Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g91s19c, 4 Pygmy Oil, 2 Pieces of Worthless Green Glass and 2 Deviate Fish in it. Not the best haul but I have had worse. Still no Jeweled Fishing Pole but I will keep plugging away at it until I get it. I still have to raise my fishing skill another 39 points before I will be able to use it but I just look at that as added incentive. As boring as fishing is I would just level the 39 points anyway to be able to use it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment