Sunday, September 19, 2010

Shealin - Level 52 Fire Mage - 9/19/10

I got on Shealin for a little bit today and got her to level 52. I did some questing in Un'Goro Crater and one dungeon, Blackrock Depths Prison.

I was having some problems with lag while we were in the dungeon but I made it through and that is where I leveled to 52. I did a couple quests you get when you first go into Un'Goro from Tanaris and made my way to the flight point and grabbed a bunch of quests there. I am still a long way from 80 and I only have a month and a half to get there before the expansion comes out.

I ported myself to Ironforge after I leveled and got my training done. I hit the auction house to see if there was anything I could upgrade but the only thing that was better than what I had, the person wanted five times what it was worth so I passed. It is really not worth spending too much gold on stuff when you are leveling because you outgrow it so fast.

Hopefully going forward I will have more time to play and will get Shealin to 80 before the expansion comes out. If not, it is not the end of the world, I still have 5 more I will have to level up to 85 and regear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment