Thursday, May 1, 2008

Daily Battleground 4/30/08

I was in 7 AV's on Wranngar today trying to get my daily battleground done. They were all losses. We got close to Drek a couple times but that was it. The last battle looked promising until I realized we were going for Drek with very little offense and 2 towers still up. We lost that one too. We just didn't have the motivation I guess. We had some really good defense in a couple of the battles but there is only so much they can do when offense is going nowhere. In most of the battles the Horde were able to keep us from getting any farther than Frostwolf Graveyard. Today was not a good day for the Alliance in AV, that is for sure. I did get to take Dornaa, the orphan I adopted, in to see a couple battles in AV. She got 44 HK's lol. I might try another AV or 2 tonight but I am not sure. I might just wait until tomorrow to get the daily battleground done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment