Thursday, May 1, 2008

Orphan Week - Dornaa 5/1/08

Axeelina and Gomorra picked up a couple more orphans in Shatt today. Mine was named Dornaa and Axe's was named Dornaa and the one I adopted in Shatt yesterday on Wranngar was named Dornaa and I was wondering if maybe this was just one orphan taking advantage of the situation. The only thing I couldn't figure out was how she managed to be 2 orphans at once. Any we took these "two" orphans out and showed them the town. We took them to all the same places I took my orphan yesterday with the exception of the battleground. I took this one fishing instead. We caught a few regular fish and 3 Golden Darter which I use to make Golden Fish Sticks. Golden Fish Sticks go for 20g a stack on the auction house. The rewards were the same as when I did it on Wranngar, Elekk Training Collar, Egbert's Egg and Sleepy Willy. This time I got Egbert's Egg. You let the thing out and it doesn't sit still, it's running all over the place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment