Sunday, May 25, 2008

Daily Fishing Quest 5/24/08

I did the daily fishing quest on both Gomorra and Wranngar today. It was Crocolisks in the City, one of the few daily fishing quests I can do on Wranngar because of his fishing level. I did get his level up to 237 today though so he is getting there. If you want to know the definition of boring it is leveling up your fishing. I had to go to Stormwind to do this one. Gomorra's "Bag of Fishing Treasures" contained 7g33s20c, 5 sharpened fish hooks and a razor sharp fillet knife. Wranngar's "Bag of Fishing Treasures" contained 6g53s24c, a rusted lock and 3 Elixir of Water Walking which is just what is sounds like, it lets you walk on water for 10 minutes. Still no recipe or other worthwhile reward but I will keep doing it periodically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment