Sunday, May 25, 2008

Daily Battleground 5/24/08

The daily battleground today was Arathi Basin. It was also Arathi Basin's holiday weekend which made it a lot harder. All the weekend warriors were out in full force. There was, of course, a lot of AFK and people that only do battlegrounds on the holiday weekends for the extra honor. I was in 3 battles and it was pretty bad. I did it on Wranngar and Jacedic was in both of them with me and Axeelina was in the second one. I ended up deserting out of the second battle because I got so aggravated by the poor performance of most of the players. I went back in a few hours later and we won that one. I think it is the last time I will do the daily battleground on it's holiday weekend. The daily battleground pays 11g99s and 419 honor, not worth the aggravation of doing it on a holiday weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment