Saturday, May 10, 2008

Daily's Wranngar 5/9/08

I did my Shattered Sun daily's on Wranngar along with Nagrand and Gaining the Advantage. I didn't get to do all my daily's on Wranngar but that's ok, I'm getting a little burned out on daily's lately :). I did spend some time in the battlegrounds today. The daily battleground was Arathi Basin. It took 4 battles to finally get a win. You would have thought it was Ab weekend instead of AV weekend by the poor quality of player in there today. The first 3 battles we were beaten pretty badly. In the 4th battle we beat the Horde badly. We had a 4 cap going for most of it and had 3 capped at all times. The Horde started that battle off by trying to grab everything and it cost them. They managed to get and hold onto the Gold Mine but that was about it. The daily Battleground pays 11g99s and 419 honor. Altogether I made about 330 gold on Wranngar and Gomorra today.

I went back on Wranngar later and did some more daily's, I handed the last one in 20 minutes before the new day started :). Altogether today I made around 420 gold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment