Sunday, June 29, 2008

Battlegrounds 6/29/08

The daily battleground today was WSG so I skipped it, I hate WSG, I think it is a waste of time for the amount of honor you get from it so I only do it when I need the marks. Instead I fought in 1 AV and 3 Eye of the Storm on Wranngar, all losses :(. The Alliance just didn't have it together today. In the AV I was in they held SHGY right from the start, we also had SFGY so the Horde didn't have a forward GY to rez at which kept them right in front of us, we couldn't advance. I don't know what it is about SHGY and Galv but they have cost us more battles. Basically they held SHGY but left Dun Baldar wide open which seems to be standard procedure when you get a group that doesn't know any better about holding SHGY. Long story short, and it was a long honorless battle, We ended up losing when the Horde killed Vann. We had just got to Drek and people were saying to rush him while we still had 3 towers up... Great plan, rush him while he has 3 Warmasters with him and he's at 175% health. Then I went into EoS where we didn't fare any better. People seemed more interested in the flag than they did in getting nodes to the point where someone grabbed the flag when we didn't even have a node to bring it to... At least that can be written off to it being EoS holiday weekend and all the weekend warriors and AFKers were out in force. Hopefully it will get better next week but school is getting out so I am not sure it will. To check which holiday weekend it is and see whatever else is going on check out the Events Calendar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment