Sunday, June 1, 2008

Daily Cooking 6/1/08

I did the daily cooking on both Wranngar and Gomorra today. It was Super Hot Stew. I had to fly out to Blades Edge and kill some Wind Serpents and Raptors to get the meat I needed. I got all the meat for both on Wranngar and that saved me from having to kill them again on Gomorra. Once I had the meat I cooked it up then I flew over to Forge Camp Terror and killed an elemental to cook it over his remains in the special cooking pot provided. Didn't take me too long. For Wranngar I picked Barrel of Fish for my reward and, on top of the 7g59s that the quest pays I got: Furious Crawdadx5, Golden Darterx5 and a Hoop Earring. For Gomorra I also picked Barrel of Fish and got: Spotted Feltailx5, Zangarian Sporefishx5 and a pair of Moldy Leather Boots. I find the fact they were packed in with my fish kind of disturbing. I also got the 7g59s cash reward. Starting tomorrow I am going to pick Crate of Meat on both toons for a week and see if I can get the recipes I still don't have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment