Saturday, June 14, 2008

Daily Cooking 6/14/08

The daily cooking quest today was Manalicious. I flew out to Netherstorm, to the Eco-Dome on Wranngar and Gomorra to pick my Mana Berries. This is a really simple daily and I recommend everyone does it, I don't think you need to have much of a cooking skill to do it as you don't actually cook anything. After I had my Mana Berries I flew over to the Sunfury Post and did Sunfury Attack Plans on both as I was in the area anyway so I figured I might as well. This is another easy quest that takes no time at all. When I got back to Shattrath I handed everything in and for the cooking quest I picked Barrel of Fish on both toons as is my plan for this week. Wranngar's had 4 Figluster's Mudfish, 4 Zangarian Sporefish and 3 Clean Fishbones, I guess you throw them in the pot and they add flavor. Gomorra's Barrel of Fish had 6 Spotted Feltail, 4 Figluster's Mudfish and a pair of Moldy Leather Boots, just what you want to find in your Barrel of Fish. They each got the 7g59s this quest pays also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment