Saturday, June 14, 2008

Daily Fishing 6/14/08

Today's daily fishing was Felblood Fillet, looks like I only got a one day break from that. I did it on both Wranngar and Gomorra. I went to the Pools of Aggonar (39,37) in Hellfire Peninsula on Wranngar and Shadowmoon Valley (40,59) on Gomorra to fish for the Monstrous Felblood Snapper. I got one on the 6th cast on Wranngar in Hellfire Peninsula and the 1st cast on Gomorra in Shadowmoon Valley. Then I went back and turned in to Old Man Barlo (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest for my Bag of Fishing Treasures. Wranngar's had 6g97s71c, 4 Sharpened Fish Hooks and 2 pieces of Salvaged Scrap Metal, nothing too exciting there. Gomorra's had 6g84s19c, 4 Sharpened Fish Hooks, 2 Jaggal Pearls and Spun Truesilver Fishing Line. The Spun Truesilver Fishing Line permanently adds +3 to your fishing skill so that was a nice, useful reward :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment