Saturday, June 7, 2008

Daily Cooking 6/7/08

The daily cooking quest today was Soup for the Soul. I did it on both Wranngar and Gomorra. I got the meat I needed on Wranngar while I was doing Gaining the Advantage in Nagrand. Then all I had to do was fly over to the Ancestral Grounds, in Nagrand, and cook it up in the pot provided. I went back to Shattrath and turned it in. I picked Crate of Meat for my reward on both as was my plan for this week. I think starting Monday I will be picking the Barrel of Fish for my rewards on both and alternate between the two every other week. Wranngar's Crate of Meat had, 7 pieces of Clefthoof Meat, 6 Raptor Ribs and a Hunting Knife while Gomorra's had, 6 pieces of Buzzard Meat, 8 pieces of Clefthoof Meat and a pair of Patchwork Gloves in it. Of course they also both got the 7g59s that the daily cooking quest pays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment