Saturday, June 7, 2008

Daily Fishing 6/7/08

The daily fishing quest today was Shrimpin' Ain't Easy. As it turns out it is pretty easy. I got it done in about 5 minutes or less on each character. I did it on both Wranngar and Gomorra. I had to fly over to Zangarmarsh and catch Bloated Barbed Gill Trout. Once I had about 15 of them I cut them open and took out the Giant Freshwater Shrimp inside. When I had 10 I flew back to Old Man Barlo and turned in. Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had, 7g36s51c, 2 Elixir's of Water Walking and a Gold Wedding Band which I could get 15 gold from a vendor for but I might put it on the auction house for 40 gold and see what happens. Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had, 6g73s8c, 4 Sharpened Fish Hooks and a Piece of Polished Driftwood. There are still a few good fishing rewards I haven't got yet so I will keep plugging away at it. I also increased Wranngar's fishing skill to 341 today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment