Saturday, June 7, 2008

Daily Battleground 6/7/08

Today my daily battleground was Eye of the Storm. I did it on Wranngar and it took me two battles to complete it. In the first battle we got beat pretty bad, We were just hitting the 1,000 mark when the Horde hit 2,000. It was a classic example of everyone trying for the flag instead of getting bases to bring it to. The Alliance had two bases for part of the battle but were down to one for most of it. In the second battle we were doing a lot better at the start, we got DR, MT and BET and were ahead by over 500 at the 1,000 mark. Then people started concentrating on the flag too much, which the Horde had 4 healers at, and we lost BET. Then we lost DR and got it back, same with MT. The Horde were running the flag the whole time. By the end we ended up winning 2000/1957 which was way too close for the lead we had in the beginning. Anyway all I needed was the win to complete my daily. I got 11g99s, 419 honor and 3 Eye of the Storm Mark of Honor which got mailed to me, I can't carry any more, as you can only have 100 at a time, and can't take them out of the mail so they will disappear in 24 hours. This weekend is AV's holiday weekend so I am staying away from there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment