Monday, June 16, 2008

Daily's 6/16/08

I did a few daily's on Wranngar and a couple on Gomorra today. I did the daily cooking which was Soup for the Soul on both. I am picking Crate of Meat this week and Wranngar got 6 pieces of Serpent Flesh, 7 pieces of Clefthoof Meat and a Skinning Knife while Gomorra got 8 pieces of Clefthoof Meat, 6 Chunk's o' Basilisk and a pair of Patchwork Gloves. They both got the 7g59s that this quest pays too. They both did the daily fishing quest which was Crocolisks in the City today. I had to go to Stormwind to do this one. Wranngar got his Baby Crocolisk on the first cast while Gomorra took 12 casts to get his. Wranngar got 7g34s48c, 4 Sharpened Fish Hooks and 2 Jaggal Pearls. Gomorra got 6g52s73c, 4 Sharpened Fish Hooks and an Ornate Drinking Stein which I sold to a vendor for 11 gold. Not very good rewards on any of those today. I also did Gaining the Advantage on Wranngar, my daily skinning quest. I went out to Nagrand and killed Clefthoof which also gave me the meat I needed for Wranngar and Gomorra for the cooking quest. Plus I got some good leather out of it. This quest pays 16g39s and a Major Rejuvenation Potion. I think I was falsely stating that this quest paid 11g99s in some of my other posts but it is 16g39s plus the potion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment