Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Daily's 6/24/08

I did some of my daily's on both Wranngar and Gomorra. I did the fishing which was Bait Bandits, cooking which was Manalicious again and Sunfury Attack Plans on both plus Gaining the Advantage and The Multiphase Survey on Wranngar. I flew over to the bridge by Tuurem (52,37) in Terokkar Forest and caught my Blackfin Darter's in a couple casts then headed over to Eco-Dome Midrealm in Netherstorm to pick Mana Berries, that didn't take me long and I did Sunfury Attack Plans on the way back. When I got back to Shattrath I turned the cooking in to The Rokk (61,15) and picked Barrel of Fish for my reward. Wranngar got 11 Spotted Feltail, 2 Huge Spotted Feltail and 3 Clean Fishbones. Gomorra got 4 Spotted Feltail, 4 Zangarian Sporefish and 2 Clean Fishbones. Not anything to write home about there but now that I have all the recipes I am in it for the meat and fish. Of course they both got the 7g59s this quest pays too. When I turned in the fishing quest to Old Man Barlo (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest, for my Bag of Fishing Treasures, Wranngar got 6g66s40c, 4 Sharpened Fish Hooks, and a Broken Spyglass which I sold to a vendor for 2 gold. Gomorra got 7g41s66c, 5 Sharpened Fish Hooks and 2 pieces of Salvaged Scrap Metal. Nothing too exciting there either but there are still some nice rewards to be had for both Wranngar and Gomorra so I will stick with it. You can see the rewards for the other quests by going to the List of Daily Quests.

Update: I went and did all the Shattered Sun daily's on Wranngar tonight after the battleground. I did them with Yonezoe and we got them done pretty quick. She had some of them partially done from the day before so that made things go a little quicker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment