Thursday, June 26, 2008

Daily's 6/26/08

I did some of my daily's today. I did the daily fishing, which was Bait Bandits and the daily cooking, which was Revenge is Tasty on both Wranngar and Gomorra plus I did Gaining the Advantage on Wranngar. The fishing went pretty quick and I got a nice reward on Wranngar. I flew over to the bridge by Tuurem (52,37) in Terokkar Forest to catch my Blackfin Darters. I got them in a few casts on each then flew over to Skettis to kill a Monstrous Kaliri and get my wing. I had t kill 4 on each before I got the wing. I flew back to Old Man Barlo (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest and turned in the fishing quest for my Bag of Fishing Treasures. Gomorra got 7g35s1c, 3 Elixir of Water Walking and a Noble's Monocle which I sold to a vendor for 11 gold. Allakhazam says it goes for 125 gold on the auction house but I don't see that happening, it is a white item. Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 6g99s25c, 4 Sharpened Fish Hooks, a Giant Shark Tooth and Spun Truesilver Fishing Line. The Spun Truesilver Fishing Line is one of the rewards that make doing the daily fishing quest worthwhile, it permanently adds +3 to your fishing skill. After that I flew over to The Rokk (61,15) in Shattrath and turned in the cooking. I picked Barrel of Fish for my reward on both and Wranngar got 6 Spotted Feltail, 5 Golden Darter, 2 Enormous Barbed Gill Trout and 3 Clean Fishbones. Gomorra got 9 Golden Darter, a Huge Spotted Feltail, an Enormous Barbed Gill Trout and a Ruined Fishing Net. The Golden Darter alone are worth 45 gold on the auction house and that is what makes doing the daily cooking worthwhile even though I have all the recipes now. They both got the 7g59s the daily cooking pays. After that I flew out to Nagrand and killed and skinned some Clefthoof for Gaining the Advantage, that didn't take me too long today and I turned it in for 16g39s and a Major Rejuvenation Potion which I sold as I already have too many of them. I will probably go later on and do my Shattered Sun daily's too.

Update: I did all my Shattered Sun daily's on Wranngar a little later. Everything was dropping good and there were not too many people around so I was able to get them done in about 40 minutes. I did the bombing run in one pass, finishing about 3/4 of the way through. I made around 120 gold for the little time it took me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment