Friday, July 4, 2008

Daily's 7/3/08

I did all my Shattered Sun Daily's on Wranngar along with Gaining the Advantage, the daily cooking which was Manalicious, Sunfury Attack Plans and the daily fishing, Shrimpin' Ain't Easy, which I also did on Gomorra. The Shattered Sun daily's didn't take me long at all and I made about 118 gold after repairs.

The daily cooking had me heading out to Eco-Dome Midrealm to pick Mana Berries. This is a really easy quest, all you have to do is go around and pick berries off bushes. Takes no time at all and you get some good meat or fish for a reward along with the 7g59s this quest pays. I only did this on Wranngar today and I picked Crate of Meat for my reward when I turned it in to The Rokk (61,15) in Shattrath. I got 5 Warped Flesh, 8 pieces of Clefthoof Meat and a Torn Furry Ear. I hope they come out with some new recipes soon, I have all of them on both toons now and while the meat is good, some of the quests, like flying all the way out to Netherstorm for this one, are a little time consuming for the rewards.

I did Sunfury Attack Plans on my way out to Eco-Dome Midrealm to do the cooking quest. This is also a quick easy quest and I got the plans on my 5th kill. I did Gaining the Advantage over on Razorthorn Trail. I killed and skinned Ravagers for the Mana Remnants and also got some good leather and ravager meat to cook up.

The fishing quest sent me to Zangarmarsh where I went to my spot (78,74) on Umbrafen Lake. I got the 10 Giant Freshwater Shrimp I needed on each in no time. I headed back to Old Man Barlo (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest and turned them in for my Bag of Fishing Treasures. Wranngar got 6g76s21c, 4 Sharpened Fish Hooks and a Razor Sharp Fillet Knife. Gomorra got 7g44s63c, 3 Elixirs of Water Walking and a Shadow Pearl. Not great rewards but good enough for this easy quest.

The daily battleground today is Alterac Valley. I fought in 2 battles, both losses. I will go back in later and see if I have any better luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment