Thursday, August 14, 2008

Daily's 8/14/08

I only did the daily fishing again today, it was Bait Bandits and I did it on Wranngar. I flew over to my spot at the waterfall outside Tuurem and got my Blackfin Darter on the first cast. Actually I got a little sidetracked and went to help capture the Spirit Towers in the Bone Wastes before I went fishing. The Horde ended up getting them which is unusual, the Alliance has them 9 times out of 10. Anyway after I got my fish I headed back to Old Man Barlo, (40,59) at Silmyr Lake in Terokkar Forest, to turn it in for my Bag of Fishing Treasures. I got 6g71s98c, 4 Sharpened Fish Hooks and an Ornate Drinking Stein which I sold to a vendor for 11 gold. Nothing exciting today but at least the quest was different today and I know there are still some good rewards to be had here so I will keep plugging away at it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment