Thursday, August 14, 2008

Battlegrounds 8/14/08

Today's daily battleground was Arathi Basin. We didn't do too well in there, overall I had 4 wins and 4 losses but I got my daily done. The daily pays 11g99s, 419 honor and I also got the 3 Arathi Basin Mark of Honor for winning. After I had finally won I went back in for some more and had 3 good groups where we had two 4 caps and a 5 cap. I only have about 60 of those marks as I used some to buy some gear so I need to build those back up along with WSG marks. I went on to fight in 9 Eye of the Storm battles, 6 wins and 3 losses. We had some good groups and some bad groups, with a couple of the good groups we had 4 caps and held the Horde on their rock. I also fought in 5 AV's, 3 wins and 2 losses so that wasn't a really bad day in AV. We killed Drek in all of our wins and both of our losses involved people going for Galv first which usually ends in a loss and in one of them they defended SHGY which almost always ends in a loss. Overall it seemed like the quality of players was better today. As usual we had a lot of AFK in AV but they are getting reported more and more and people are asking me about the TuringTest AFK Reporter when I post the Leechers/AFK and they are saying they are going to download it. If only 5 people in every battleground had this mod AFK would be a thing of the past as they just would not be able to get away with it. If Blizzard put a little effort in and started removing them from the battlegrounds, say after 3 minutes, and banning them from battlegrounds for a certain amount of time each time, and maybe permanently after so many, I think it would go a long way to solving the problem too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment