Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stratholme 8/13/08

I was helping someone in Stratholme on Wranngar today. We went in and got their quest done then me and one of the other people, Apothiss a 70 Rogue decided to try for the Baron's Mount, the Deathcharger's Reins. We ended up doing 2 runs but we didn't have any luck. It ended up costing me over 11 gold in repairs. The first run we did while we were still in there and the second run we went in through the service entrance and that cuts down a lot of time. This is a skeletal mount like the undead priests ride. I was on Wranngar but I would really like to have it for Gomorra, he would look a lot better on it than Wranngar would. The problem with Gomorra is he can't stealth and it would take a lot more time and work to get it on him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment