Thursday, August 14, 2008

Battlegrounds 8/13/08

Another disappointing day for the Alliance in the battlegrounds. I fought in 9 battles total, 2 Eye of the Storm, 1 win, 1 loss, 1 AB, a loss, 4 WSG which was the daily, 1 win and 4 losses, and 2 AV both losses. I don't know what is wrong with the Alliance lately but they can't seem to get it together and win anything. AV was the typical blend of stupidity, AFK and generally people not working together. We came close in one of the 2 battles but by close I mean we were in FW Keep capping towers when the Horde killed Vann. It is sad to see so many people in DB while the Horde are capping bunkers and they aren't doing anything, they are AFK. In Eye of the Storm, a battleground we usually dominate in, people were more interested in getting the flag than they were in getting or defending towers. At one point I was guarding FRR alone, and everyone left MT to go to the middle to get the flag. Needless to say the Horde came in and took MT then 4 of them overran me at FRR to take that too. At that point we didn't even have a tower to bring a flag too but people were still in the middle trying to get the flag. AB was a wash, people were everywhere in one's and two's, no one bothering to defend the nodes we had. In WSG, which was my daily, eveyone was fighting in the middle, there was no support for the flag carrier and when the Horde had our flag no one was bothering to go after it or support me when I had the flag, they were in the middle fighting..... Definitely no sign of teamwork at all. Anyway we won the 4th battle I was in so I finally got my daily done and collected my 11g99s, 419 honor and 3 Warsong Gulch Mark of Honor. Hopefully tomorrow will bring a better class of players.

0 comments:

Post a Comment