Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2 Years - WoW - 12/01/08

December 1st is the 2 year anniversary of the first time logged into World of Warcraft. I was on a 10 day trial account. My first character was a Warrior named Durgan. I got him to level 19 then saw the Warlock mounts, the Felsteed and Dreadsteed, and decided I had to have one of those. That was when I started Gomorra. I leveled him to 70 and then just played him for awhile, I wasn't interested in making another character. Eventually I got interested in Druids and decided to try one out. That was when I made Wranngar. I leveled him to 70 with a friend Axeelina. Since then I spent a lot of time in the battlegounds on Wranngar, eventually getting over 50,000 lifetime kills. Now I am working on leveling Wranngar and my Deathknight Wrangar to 80. I am going to let Gomorra sit for awhile, I think, until I get both of those to 80.

0 comments:

Post a Comment