Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wranngar 1/11/09

I got Wranngar's fishing skill to 410 today while also getting some good fish to cook into buff food. I did the daily cooking in Dalaran and the daily's for the Knights of the Ebon Blade. I got my Leatherworking to 426 and learned some new patterns from the trainer. I made a few new pieces for myself to wear which increased my health by over 1500. I cooked up some more buff food for myself too. I got a new recipe with my Dalaran Cooking Award's so now I need 3 more before I can get another recipe. I only have 3 Northern Spices but I think I can buy them on the auction house. You get 10 for one Dalaran Cooking Award from the vendor in Dalaran but they are not soul bound. I hope I can get some on the auction house anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment