Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Daily's 3/4/09

I only did daily's tonight, I didn't have too much time. I got on Wranngar and grabbed the daily cooking which was Convention at the Legerdemain. This is a pretty easy one, getting the jug of wine can be a pain sometimes but overall a pretty easy quest. I got the jug of wine pretty fast today then went to the guild bank and grabbed 4 Chilled Meat so I could make 4 Northern Stew to complete the quest. Once I had that cooked up I headed over the the Legerdemain and delivered it. For payment I received 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag. Today my Small Spice Bag had 3 Northern Spices, 5 Baby Spice and another Dalaran Cooking Award. I have gotten 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards every day since I received my Chef's title. I now have 150 Northern Spices in the guild bank.

I did my daily quest, Overstock, in The Storm Peaks today. As usual this quest only took me a few minutes from the time I picked it up until I handed it back in for 12g96s. This is one I always try to do because it is so easy, goes so fast and pays so well. I did my 6 Knights of the Ebon Blade daily quests, From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone, Intelligence Gathering, Leave Our Mark, Shoot 'Em Up and Vile Like Fire!. You take a little bit of a beating doing these but altogether they pay around 80 gold, so well worth the time to do them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment