Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Daily Quests 4/22/09

I did a bunch of daily's today, I finally got Gomorra doing all of the daily's for the Knights of the Ebon Blade. It was really stupid to be honest, I went over to one side of the Shadow Vault I hadn't been over to lately and saw a ?. It was from a quest I had finished but didn't turn in. I turned it in and it opened up Shoot 'Em Up as well as sending me over to Death's Rise to do a couple quests to start all those daily's, From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone and Intelligence Gathering, which I did in it's entirety tonight on Gomorra. I also did Shoot 'Em Up, Leave Our Mark and Vile Like Fire! at the Shadow Vault. I did all those on Wranngar too. Don't make the same mistake I did, pay attention :). I am starting to make some good gold now and send at least 500g a day to the bank.

I did all my daily's for The Sons of Hodir on both of them after that. It didn't take too long tonight, there didn't seem to be too many people doing it. I did Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm, Spy Hunter and Feeding Arngrim. I get some pretty good gold for doing these too. I think Feeding Arngrim is the easiest out of all of them. I haven't had any trouble with anyone stealing my smoldering scraps lately either. I always make sure I have at least 6 Essence of Ice before I do it, I only need 5. Blowing Hodir's Horn is a pretty quick and easy one too if not too many people are there trying to do it at the same time. It's on the other side I get all my leather and meat, in the Valley of Ancient Winters. That is where the Mammoths and Roaming Worms are. I get Leather, Mammoth Meat and Worm Meat from those.

The daily fishing quest from Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran was, no surprise, Blood Is Thicker. I headed over to Unu'pe, flew inland and killed a Marsh Caribou then flew back to the shore and jumped in, making a blood pool. I fished in the blood pool until I caught 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy then headed back to Dalaran to turn it in. Gomorra's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 7g80s84c, 3 Elixirs of Water Walking, 4 Deviate Fish and a Tower Key which I sold to a vendor for 16g66s66c. Not sure what point they are trying to get across there. Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g55s83c, 2 Northsea Pearls, 2 Solid Gold Coins which I sold to a vendor for 1g each, and 2 Deviate Fish. A pretty decent haul for both today I guess.

The daily cooking was Cheese for Glowergold, my least favorite. I only did it on Gomorra. When I went to do it on Wranngar I couldn't find any Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses anywhere so I gave up. I hate doing that one anyway. Gomorra collected his glasses then went to the wine and cheese shop, One More Glass, and got a piece of Aged Dalaran Limburger. He combined those onto the platter and delivered it to Ranid Glowergold at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange. Glowergold gave him 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award, which might have given me 3, I forgot to check, and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and 4 Old Spices in it. Not the best haul but I have had worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment