Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blood Is Thicker 4/21/09

The daily fishing quest from Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, was Blood Is Thicker again... This doesn't surprise me. It is not because nothing in The World of Warcraft surprises me anymore, it is because the daily cooking and fishing quests, where you can get different quests, get stuck on the same quest for days at a time. This is not unusual and anyone who does them regularly just deals with it and hopes it doesn't get stuck on the worst one lol.

Here is how I do this one. I fly to the flight path in Unu'pe then head inland until I am just past the snow belt, around 76,43. For those without coords, just fly straight inland from the flight path until you get past the snow and look for a Marsh Caribou to kill. Killing one will cover you in blood for 3 minutes. (Today not only was I covered in blood, my Magnificent Flying Carpet was too. I don't even want to think about the dry cleaning bill for that.) Fly straight back to the shore and jump in the water around 79,51. This will create a blood pool and also remove the blood from you. All you have to do after that is fish the blood pool until you have 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy. This usually takes 2 casts as you get 2 or 3 a cast, usually 3. Head back to Dalaran and turn it in to Marcia Chase for your Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Today Gomorra got 9g89s12c, 3 Pygmy Oil and a Diamond-tipped Cane in his Bag of Fishing Treasures. For some reason Diamond-tipped Cane goes for around 120 gold on the auction house so I will auction that off. Wranngar's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 6g8s77c, 2 Elixirs of Water Walking, 4 Deviate Fish and a Worthless Piece of Orange Glass in it. Worthless is the key word in Worthless Piece of Orange Glass, I got 5c for it from a vendor. Not a great return but not a bad one, Gom got the Diamond-tipped Cane and that will bring in some gold.

I would really like to see what the other quests for this are but I guess I will have to wait until Blizzard gets their act together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment