Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sons of Hodir Daily's 4/21/09

I did my daily's for The Sons of Hodir on Gomorra but skipped them on Wranngar. Between the new patch, 3.1.1, being installed, then the problems they had and the late start, I got started pretty late. I also did a bunch of fishing on Gomorra and got his fishing skill to 398 so it was worth it. I did my usual daily's for The Sons of Hodir, Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm, Spy Hunter and Feeding Arngrim. These went really quick tonight, I think it was because I did them as soon as I was able to log on and there weren't too many people on yet. For anyone who is wondering how to unlock the daily's for The Sons of Hodir check out this earlier post: Unlocking The Sons of Hodir Daily's. It has all the information you need to unlock the daily's.

The daily cooking quest in Dalaran today was Convention at the Legerdemain again, no big surprise there. I ran over to the wine and cheese shop, One More Glass, and got my jug of wine, then cooked up some Northern Stew and delivered it to Arille Azuregaze, the bartender at The Legerdemain. He gave Gomorra 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and 5 Baby Spice in it. Sad to say this is about the best return Gom has had on this quest all week. Wranngar got 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 5 Northern Spices and 5 Baby Spice in it. This was Wrann's best return all week too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment