Monday, April 13, 2009

Manual: Heavy Frostweave Bandage 4/13/09

Gomorra finally had Manual: Heavy Frostweave Bandage drop for him tonight. I had been wondering if it would ever drop, then after it did I did some thinking which I am prone to do on occasion. I leveled Gomorra's First Aid skill to 399 yesterday (In an attempt to get to 400) so I could use Heavy Frostweave Bandages, even if I couldn't make them, and I wondered if that had anything to do with it finally dropping. I went to Thottbot and did some reading and the general opinion seems to be that you have to have First Aid Skill of 390 or higher to get it to drop. That makes sense as I had been killing these same mobs for weeks without it dropping. I have heard people say that it only drops off dungeon mobs but I knew that wasn't true because it dropped for Wranngar outside a dungeon, in Zul'Drak around level 74, but he had 400 First Aid Skill at the time.

From what everyone is saying, if you have 390, or higher, First Aid Skill and you go to Rageclaw Den around 33,64, which is South of Light's Breach in Zul'drak, there is a pretty high drop rate for it, around 20%. This is a BoP book so the only way you are going to get it is if it drops for you. Because I now have it on both my characters that are in Northrend I will have to wait until I get my Deathknight Wrangar out there to see if the drop rate is really that high. If anyone heads out there after reading this post and gets it to drop, or has had it drop there, let us know how it worked out for you.

1 comments:

World of Warcraft Cheats said...

Well done on your achievement and also some good info.

Post a Comment