Thursday, April 16, 2009

Northrend 4/15/09

I got Wranngar and Gomorra all spec'd up again tonight. I hate it when they refund all your points, it seems like when I finally get them they way I like them they refund all your points. Anyway they are both spec'd again and life goes on.

I did the daily cooking first thing tonight. It was Sewer Stew so I headed down to Crystalsong Forest to pick some Crystalsong Carrots. I needed 4 on each. Once I had those I grabbed some Chilled Meat out of the guild bank, cooked up some Vegetable Stew and delivered it to my innkeeper, Ajay Green at the Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly. He gave Gomorra 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 2 Northern Spices in it. Hardly worth getting out of bed for Gomorra. Wranngar got a Dalaran Cooking Award, a Small Spice Bag with 5 Northern Spices and 4 Old Spices in it and 9g93s. A much better day for him than Gomorra. For a change I didn't spend my award on more Northern Spices, I hung onto it instead. They now have a chef hat you can buy for 100 awards. I saw the price and decided not to get it until I saw they made it part of the cooking achievements. I want to get all the cooking achievements done so I will have to buy one now...

I did my daily's for The Sons of Hodir on both tonight. They are both doing all the same quests now that Gomorra is revered with them. I do them on one then I go back and do them on the other, it's not boring, really..... anyway I did them all, Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm, Spy Hunter and Feeding Arngrim. These take me 25-30 minutes on each, and I make about 66 gold on each, so it's not too bad. Wranngar also did Overstock in the Storm Peaks on his way there, a quick easy quest that pays around 13 gold.

I did my Knights of the Ebon Blade daily's after that, Gomorra is doing Leave Our Mark and Vile Like Fire! while Wranngar does those 2 plus From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone, Shoot 'Em Up and Intelligence Gathering. I actually got the last documents I needed for Intelligence Gathering and turned that in tonight too. Wranngar is exalted with them but Gomorra is only friendly. I will look around and see if there are any more quests I can do for them on Gomorra to get more rep.

I made a couple pieces of cloth on Gomorra tonight, my cooldown was up on Ebonweave and Moonshroud so I made 2 pieces of Ebonweave and one piece of Moonshroud. I can make 2 pieces of Ebonweave at a time because I am a Shadow Tailor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment