Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Update 4/14/09

I was able to get on long enough after downloading the patch to do the daily cooking quest on Gomorra. I printed out his talents yesterday in anticipation of getting all my talent points reimbursed but didn't print out Wranngar's for some reason unknown even to myself so I am not going to log onto him until I can get those printed out. It makes it so much easier when you have something to follow.

The daily cooking today was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf again so I got all the things I needed and cooked some up. When I delivered it I got a Dalaran Cooking Award, 9g93s and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad return I guess. Gomorra got a new recipe today, Poached Nettlefish, with his awards and also purchased the recipe for Black Jelly from the cooking trainer in Dalaran for 5 gold. This is a pretty nice recipe for a non-buff food, it restores 18,000 health and 15,000 mana in 30 seconds. He whipped up a batch of those just to have them on hand. Wranngar will pick it up too when he gets on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment