Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sons of Hodir Daily's 4/7/09

I did the daily cooking in Dalaran on both Wranngar and Gomorra tonight. It was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf for a change. I headed down into the sewers in search of Infused Mushrooms. It took me quite awhile to get the 4 I needed on Gomorra but I got the 4 I needed on Wranngar pretty quick. Once I had all the Infused Mushrooms I needed I cooked them up with some Chilled Meat and made a couple meatloafs. I delivered those to Orton Bennet at Curiosities and Moore. He gave Gomorra a Dalaran Cooking Award, 9g93s and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices in it. Wranngar got 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices and 5 Old Spices in it. A pretty good return on this daily for both. I spent Wranngar's award on 10 more Northern Spices, which I put in the guild bank. I had 500 until Gomorra cooked up his new recipe he got with his awards today, Recipe: Poached Northern Sculpin. Now I have about 480 again. Easy come, easy go.

I went and did my daily's for The Sons of Hodir on Gomorra once I had the daily cooking out of the way. I am currently doing Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm and Spy Hunter. I will start doing Feeding Arngrim once I am revered but am pretty sure I will stay away from Thrusting Hodir's Spear. I will do all the pre-req quests for it but I am not interested in doing it after the first few tries I had on Wranngar, he is a lot tougher than Gomorra. That is pretty much all the daily's I did today. Update: I have an updated post that explains how to go from hated to friendly and unlock the Sons of Hodir daily's. You can find it here Unlocking The Sons of Hodir Daily's.

I did a little questing on Gomorra in Zul'Drak even though I hate it there. There are a few pretty easy quests there that pay well and give good XP. I am just a little over 2 bars away from level 79. I will probably reach 79 tomorrow doing my daily's, if not I will quest. I will reach 79 tomorrow :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment