Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gomorra 4/8/09

Tonight I decided to get the daily cooking quest in Dalaran out of the way first lol. Ok, I do the daily cooking first every day :). It was Mustard Dogs! tonight so I took my picnic basket and went in search of some Wild Mustard. It took a long time to get the 4 I needed on both Gomorra and Wranngar. It seemed like everyone was doing it. When I finally had 4 Wild Mustard on both I headed over to the bank for some Rhino Meat so I could cook up some Rhino Dogs. It takes 4 Wild Mustard and 4 Rhino Dogs to make a Mustard Dog Basket. Once I had the baskets made I headed over to Archmage Pentarus at Krasus' Landing and gave them to him. He gave Gomorra 2 Dalaran Cooking Awards, a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices in it, and 9g93s. Not too bad. Wranngar got 9g93s, a Small Spice Bag with 3 Northern Spices, 4 Old Spices and 4 Baby Spice in it along with 9g93s. Not a bad day for Wranngar either. I spent Wranngar's 2 awards on 20 more Northern Spices which I put in the guild bank. I now have over 500 Northern Spices :).

I did my daily's for The Sons of Hodir on Gomorra first because I wanted to level to 79. I did Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm and Spy Hunter. I got another piece of Arctic Fur while doing this quest tonight, they must have increased the drop rate on these as I have gotten 7 in the last 5 days. Altogether these daily's take me about 20 minutes and pay around 53 gold plus reputation. I am still choosing not to do Thrusting Hodir's Spear as it does not seem to be worth the effort. I leveled to 79 when I turned these in tonight so I am on the longest level now. It seems to take forever to get from 79 to 80 but that is just because you want it to be over lol. I went to Stormwind and got my training done, it cost me 90 gold this time. I am honored with The Son's of Hodir but can not buy anything from them I can use because of my level. I guess I will pick up everything I can use when I hit 80. I made a piece of Moonshroud later at the Emerald Dragonshrine, right around 64,74. This location does not have to be exact, you just need to be in the general vicinity of the bones.

I did my daily's for The Sons of Hodir on Wranngar after that. To kind of mix it up a little I did the daily in K3, Overstock, on my way back from doing my daily's for the Sons of Hodir, just to mix it up a little lol. On Wranngar I do Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm, Spy Hunter and Feeding Arngrim. Altogether these take me about 25 minutes and pay around 66 gold plus reputation. On the way back I stopped off at K3 to do Overstock. This is a fast easy quest that pays around 13 gold and only takes a few minutes. All you have to do is run over to Garm's Bane and lay down some land mines. I lay the mines out in a straight line starting from the South side and work my way about half way across. When I am half way across I turn back and fill in any big gaps in my line where mines were set off. Like I said, this one only takes a few minutes and pays well, I recommend doing it every day. I didn't do any daily's for the Knights of the Ebon Blade because I didn't have a lot of time and leveling Gomorra to 80 is more important right now. I will pick them up again when they can both do them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment