Sunday, May 3, 2009

Children's Week

Children's Week is on us once again, May 1st through May 7th. This is the second year I have taken part in this. The objective of Children's Week is to take an Orphan out and show them a good time. I got the same Orphans as I had last year. I got Dornaa from the Orphanage in Shattrath City and an unnamed Human Orphan from the Orphanage in Stormwind.

I took Dornaa to see the Dark Portal, she wanted to see it from the Outlands side (not the Azeroth side it turns out), The Exodar, The Caverns of Time and a few other places. I think she had a pretty good time, I got her a Toy Dragon from The Caverns of Time. While we were at the Exodar she saw someone she had dreamed about. He encouraged her to do what she did in her dream, summon 4 Elementals, which she did. I wonder who/what she will grow up to be.

I took the unnamed Human Orphan to see the bank in Darnassus, the Lighthouse in Westfall, I took him to see, and got him, Jaina Proudmoore's Autograph in Theramore and a couple other places. I got him some ice cream and he seemed to have a pretty good time too.

As a reward for taking Dornaa, the Orphan from Shattrath, to all the places she wanted to go I got Egbert's Egg on Wranngar and Elekk Training Collar on Gomorra.

As a reward for taking the unnamed Human, from Stormwind, to all the places he wanted to go I got Whiskers the Rat on both Wranngar and Gomorra.

I grabbed both of them again as soon as I turned them in so I can complete some more achievements.

0 comments:

Post a Comment