Sunday, June 14, 2009

Daily Battleground 6/14/09

My daily battleground today was Alterac Valley. It has been awhile since I was in AV, which used to be my favorite battleground until they made it so easy for the Horde to win and so hard for Alliance.

I got in about 27 minutes into the battle and we were winning on reinforcements. I had to go all the way to Frostwolf Graveyard before I saw any Horde. They never got any farther than that. A few stealthed through and tried to get a tower but they didn't have any luck there, we took them back almost as soon as they started them capping.

I pretty much stayed at FWGY and fought Horde, farming kills. I ended up getting over 40 HK's by the time it ended. As usual there were many AFK in this battle, something Blizzard has been "working" on for a couple years now... There was a time, before reinforcements, when the battles could last for hours and you could rack up hundreds of kills in there. Those were the good old days, but they are over. I usually spend most of my time now in EoS, AB and SoA.

I turned the daily in when I got back to Dalaran and got 13g23s and 1400+ honor. I need to get back into doing the daily battleground if I am going to skip all the daily's for The Sons of Hodir and the Knights of the Ebon Blade, the gold hasn't been piling up too fast since I stopped doing them lol. Truth is I got kind of burned out on them after doing them all for months straight, every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment