Monday, June 15, 2009

Daily's 6/15/09

I did both my daily's on Gomorra today but could only do one on Wranngar. I got the daily cooking quest from Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome but I couldn't target any of the items on Wrann. I could see them, and see other people come over and take them, but I couldn't target them. I abandoned it and got it again, I logged out and back on and got it again, nothing worked. Finally I gave up on Wrann. It was Cheese for Glowergold anyway, which I hate, but I did do it on Gom.

It took quite awhile to get the 6 Half Full Dalaran Wine Glasses I needed which is why I hate this one. I got the cheese from One More Glass pretty fast. I could see the cheese on Wrann when I tried to do it on him, but I couldn't target it. Someone else just came over and took it. Once I had the wine and cheese on Gom I combined them on the platter to make a wine and cheese platter which I delivered to Ranid Glowergold (36,28 at the Leatherworkers in the Magus Commerce Exchange. He gave me 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag.

My Small Spice Bag had 4 Northern Spices in it, not a bad haul.

I did the daily fishing after that. Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran had Dangerously Delicious again so I was off to Wintergrasp to catch 10 Terrorfish.

It didn't take me too long to get the 10 Terrorfish I needed on both today. I am not using the +100 lures anymore unless I really, really need them. I don't have that many left. I looked in the auction house and they are going for 2g50s EACH! I am not paying that for them so I am saving what I have until I really need them. I have a bunch of Glow Worms on each but I am saving them for farming. Once I had the 10 Terrorfish I needed I headed back to Dalaran to hand them in to Marcia for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Gom's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 6g85s76c, a Glow Worm and a Tower Key which I sold to a vendor for 16g66s66c. Nothing great for Gom today.

Wrann's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 9g47s62c, 3 Elixirs of Water Walking, an Unusual Compass and 2 Deviate Fish. Not a great haul for Wrann today. Wrann did get a Siren's Tear out of a Giant Darkwater Clam, when he was fishing, they go for about 50 gold on the auction house so that made up for it a little for both.

0 comments:

Post a Comment