Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Daily's 6/17/09

I got my daily's done today on both, it was a struggle. I did them no problem on Gomorra but I had a hell of a time doing them on Wranngar. The daily fishing was Jewel Of The Sewers again and the cooking was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf. I got the fishing from Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran and the daily cooking from Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome.

I did both the daily's on Gom first, I had no problem. I got my 4 Infused Mushrooms pretty quick and my piece of Corroded Jewelry on the third cast. When I went to do these same ones on Wrann I couldn't target the Infused Mushrooms and I didn't have my piece of Corroded Jewelry after 20 casts. I usually have to cast no more than 10 times to get it.

I abandoned the quests, and got them again, no change. I abandoned them and logged out, logged back in and got them again, nothing. I kind of knew what I had to do but I didn't want to. Finally I did it, I deleted my \WTF folder. That resets everything. Once I did that I was able to do the quests but lost all my add-ons and personal settings. I turned a couple of the add-ons back on but left the rest off.

I didn't get anything worth mentioning from either of these quests as far as rewards go. It was pretty much the same old stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment