Friday, June 5, 2009

Exploring 6/5/09

I did some exploring with Gomorra today. I finished up exploring Northrend, I had a lot of Howling Fjord, one spot in Grizzly Hills, one in Crystal Song Forest and a few each in Zul'Drak, Icecrown and Sholazar Basin. This didn't take me long at all on a swift flying mount.

When you complete the Explore Northrend achievement you get the Tabard of the Explorer. That is what I was after when I set out today and I got it. Wranngar already has the Tabard of the Explorer and he also has the title the Explorer for finishing the World Explorer achievement.

I finished up exploring Outlands after that, I only had one spot in Blades Edge left to explore. I got the Explore Outland achievement for finishing that. I still need to explore Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms before I get the 'the Explorer' title on Gom.

1 comments:

warcraft spec said...

awesome post! will be back for more.

Post a Comment