Saturday, June 6, 2009

Travelers Tundra Mammoth 6/6/09

I am about half way to Gomorra's Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth. It is going to cost him 16,000 gold exalted with Kirin Tor. That's twice as much as I paid for Wranngar's Reins of the Grand Ice Mammoth. The Travelers Tundra Mammoth has an onboard vendor and repair person, that's what makes up the extra 8,000 gold I guess, wages.

I did all my daily's today on both Gom and Wrann. I did all my daily's for The Sons of Hodir, Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm, Spy Hunter and Feeding Arngrim. The only one I don't do for them is Thrusting Hodir's Spear because it's too hard and not worth it in my opinion. I get about 66 gold a day on each toon for doing these. They take me about a half hour on each.

I did all the daily's for the Knights of the Ebon Blade, I do Leave Our Mark, Vile Like Fire!, Shoot 'Em Up, From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone and Intelligence Gathering for them. Intelligence Gathering I only hand in once a week or so, it just takes too long to try and get 5 documents every day. It can take you as long to get 5 documents, and the keys you need to open the chests, as it does it do the other 5 quests. It's just not worth it to waste the time on it when I could be doing something else. I open a chest when I find one and if I get a document 'woot', if not I just carry on. Eventually I will get the 5 I need and turn it in. When I turn in all 6 of these I get around 80 gold on each toon.

I did the daily cooking from Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, it was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf today. The daily fishing from Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, was Monsterbelly Appetite and I did that too. I didn't get any rewards from either of those worth mentioning.

I did Overstock on Wrann today too, this is a fast and easy daily I try never to miss. You pick it up in K3 and it only takes a couple minutes to complete. You hand it in and get 12g96s. I will be doing a walkthrough on this quest shortly.

I am going to do some battlegrounds after supper, my daily today is Strand of the Ancients.

0 comments:

Post a Comment