Monday, June 22, 2009

The Ghostfish Mystery 6/22/09

I got my daily's out of the way pretty quick today. The cooking was Mustard Dogs! and the fishing was The Ghostfish.

I did the cooking first as usual, it only took me a couple minutes on each, not many people were doing it at that time. The rewards were the usual, nothing special.

I went to Sholazar Basin to catch my Phantom Ghostfish. I fly up top a little Northwest of the flight point to fish for it, I usually get one there in less than 10 casts. I got it on both in a few minutes. You have 60 seconds to eat the Phanton Ghostfish before it disappears, hence the mystery, you can't bring one back. Once you catch and eat one the quest is complete, all you have to do then is go back to Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran and tell her what you found out.

The daily battleground today was Eye of the Storm, we won the second one I was in. The reward for that is 13g23s and 1241 honor. The first group I was in was pretty bad, we didn't have any towers yet almost the entire group was in the middle fighting for the flag.... The second group was better, we had some flagtards but not too many, not enough to cost us the battle. After that I didn't even bother with any other battlegrounds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment