Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Gomorra - Reins of the Grand Ice Mammoth

I got Gomorra the Reins of the Grand Ice Mammoth today. I was going to wait and get the Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth for him but the more I thought about it the more I didn't think the 2 on board vendors were worth another 8,000 gold. I may still get the Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth some day but right now I have other things to spend my gold on. Now I have the Reins of the Grand Ice Mammoth on both Wranngar and Gomorra so I can carry up to 2 passengers on either. That comes in pretty handy, especially when you are helping someone who is too low level to have a mount, I am sick of running places lol. It is also pretty handy when you are getting ready to go somewhere and someone says 'brb' like someone always does. They can just hop on and go AFK while I take them where we need to go. It has a picture, that comes up on my screen when I mount it, that shows me how many I have on board and where they are sitting. It comes in handy when someone gets off or gets dismounted along the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment