Thursday, June 4, 2009

Northrend Daily's 6/4/09

I did all my daily's today, I had been skipping them for awhile, got kind of burnt out on them. But I am back to doing them now. Wranngar has the Reins of the Grand Ice Mammoth and I am saving up my gold to get Gomorra the Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth. The Reins of the Grand Ice Mammoth cost me 8,000 gold for Wrann and the Reins of the Travelers Tundra Mammoth are going to run me 16,000 gold for Gom. The difference between the 2 is the Reins of the Travelers Tundra Mammoth has on board vendors and repair guys while the Reins of the Grand Ice Mammoth does not. They both carry the driver plus 2 passengers.

I did all my daily's for The Sons of Hodir, Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm, Spy Hunter and Feeding Arngrim. These only take me about a half hour on each toon and I get about 66 gold on each doing them.

The daily's for Knights of the Ebon Blade also take me about a half hour but pay around 80 gold on each as I do one more for them than I do for The Sons of Hodir. For the knights of the Ebon Blade I do Leave Our Mark, Vile Like Fire!, Shoot 'Em Up, From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone and Intelligence Gathering. Once again these take me about half an hour and pay around 80 gold. I usually get around 10-15 extra gold just from drops doing this daily, I loot everything, and I get 15-20 extra gold a day doing The Sons of Hodir daily's.

Wrann also does Overstock in the Storm Peaks. This is a fast and easy daily that gets you around 13 gold (12g96s) for a few minutes of your time. Some people don't like this one because it doesn't give any rep with anyone but 13 gold for a few minutes works for me. I haven't been able to pick this up on Gom yet, there is a pre-quest I guess I haven't done yet, I will look into it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment