Thursday, June 4, 2009

Daily Cooking and Fishing 6/4/09

Today the daily cooking from Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf and the daily fishing from Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, was Dangerously Delicious.

I did the cooking first which had me heading down into the sewers below Dalaran to pick Infused Mushrooms. It didn't go too bad today, I got the 4 I needed on each in a few minutes. There were some people doing it but not alot. On a bad day I will just leave and go do something else, a bad day being when everyone is trying to do it at once. On a good day, like today, I am in and out in a few minutes.

I headed over to the bank with my Infused Mushrooms to get some Chilled Meat to cook them up with. Each meatloaf takes 2 Chilled Meat.

Once I had my meatloafs cooked I delivered them to Orton Bennet upstairs at Curiosities and Moore in exchange for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag.

Wranngar's Small Spice Bag had 4 Northern Spices and another Dalaran Cooking Award in it. A Pretty good haul for Wrann.

Gomorra's Small Spice Bag only had 3 Northern Spices in it, not a great haul for Gom today.

After that I headed over to Wintergrasp to do the daily fishing. The only place you can catch the 10 Terrorfish you need is to fish in Wintergrasp the PvP zone.

It didn't take me too long to catch the 10 I needed on each. There was no Horde interference today, probably because the battle was actually going on while I was fishing and the Horde were too busy losing. There were only a few other people there fishing at the time, usually there are quite a few there. It is still early though and I write it off to that.

I took my 10 Terrorfish back to Marcia Chase and handed them in in exchange for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Wrann's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 10g21s13c, 4 Pygmy Oil, a Tower Key which I sold to a vendor for 16g66s66c and 2 Deviate Fish. Not too bad a haul for Wrann with the tower key and all. It took him 16 casts to catch his 10 Terrorfish.

Gom's Bag of Fishing Treasures had 8g93s70c, 4 Pygmy Oil, an Unusual Compass and 2 Deviate Fish. Not a great haul for Gom on this one either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment