Saturday, June 27, 2009

Porcelain Bell 6/27/09

I got a Porcelain Bell in my Bag of Fishing Treasures today from the daily fishing quest. This is a pretty good reward because it sells to a vendor for 100 gold. I have gotten a few of these so far. The daily fishing today was Monsterbelly Appetite and the daily cooking was Mustard Dogs!. The Porcelian Bell was the only reward I got from either of them worth mentioning.

I did find a new place to look for Wild Mustard though, if you're Alliance. When you are in the Hero's Welcome you go to the right side of the bar to go into the kitchen, if you go to the left side of the bar you can go down a hallway and into a courtyard outside. I didn't even know it was there and I don't think too many other people know about it either. I got 2 Wild Mustard on each of my toons from there today, I didn't see anyone else out there. The hallway to the left of the bar is the only way to get there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment