Sunday, November 15, 2009

Daily Cooking - Infused Mushroom Meatloaf 11/15/09

Today the daily cooking was Infused Mushroom Meatloaf. I did it on Wranngar. It only took me a few minutes to collect the 4 Infused Mushrooms I needed down in the Underbelly. Once I had those I cooked them up with a couple pieces of Chilled Meat and had my meatloaf. I headed over to see Orton Bennet upstairs at Curiosities and Moore and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad haul today.

The daily fishing was The Ghostfish again and I skipped it again. I didn't want to waste the time to fly all the way out to Sholazar Basin to fish for it. I know, I know, I am not going to get the good stuff if I don't do the daily but I just didn't feel like wasting the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment