Thursday, November 26, 2009

Daily Cooking - Sewer Stew 11/26/09

The daily cooking today was Sewer Stew. I haven't had that one in awhile, it is the only one you have to leave Dalaran to complete, assuming you keep meat on hand for the daily's.

I took the portal down to Crystalsong Forest and went over to the spot where the Crystalsong Carrots grow. They grow near some old ruins directly below Dalaran. There was no one there and I got the 4 I needed in no time. I took the portal back up to Dalaran and headed to the bank for some Chilled Meat to cook them up with. Once I had the stew made I headed down to see Ajay Green at the Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly. I exchanged the stew for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 4 Northern Spices in it. Not a bad haul as I can use the spices, I have been burning through them cooking lately. Been doing a lot of cooking. I really like the Chef's Hat, it cuts your cooking time down to about a second a piece. It is really fast. It comes in handy when you are cooking stacks of something, which I have been doing lately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment