Sunday, November 29, 2009

Daily Cooking - Sewer Stew 11/29/09

When I grabbed the daily cooking today from Katherine Lee (41,65), the Grand Master Cooking Trainer in the kitchen of A Hero's Welcome, it was Sewer Stew. This is another easy one. You can even take the gate down to Crystalsong Forest to save time which is what I did.

I headed over to the Violet Gate (55,46) right there in Dalaran and took it down to Crystalsong Forest, then just flew right across the river to the ruins to pick my Crystalsong Carrots. I needed to get 4 of them and I got them fast. There was no one there and I could see 4 as soon as I got there. With those in hand I took the gate back up to Dalaran and headed over to the bank for 4 pieces of Chilled Meat. I am going to have to go hunting again soon, I went through the 2 stacks I had pretty quick with all these quests that take 4 pieces. I made a fire right outside the bank and cooked up my stew.

I took the stew down to Ajay Green at the Cantrips and Crows Tavern in the Underbelly and exchanged it for 9g93s, a Dalaran Cooking Award and a Small Spice Bag with 6 Northern Spices in it! A great haul today. I can't remember the last time I got that many Northern Spices in my Spice Bag. They will come in handy too because I am down to 2 1/2 stacks of Poached Northern Sculpin so I will have to go fishing again soon and cook up some more. That takes 1 Northern Spice each piece.

0 comments:

Post a Comment