Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Monsterbelly Appetite - Daily Fishing 12/29/09

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Monsterbelly Appetite for Wranngar. At least it wasn't Blood Is Thicker again but you fly to the same flight point so it takes the same amount of time anyway.

This one had me taking the flight path to Un'upe then flying out to sea in a southeasterly direction to the icebergs out there. Once there I located a school of Deep Sea Monsterbelly using fish finding. Once you learn fish finding it is found in the tracking menu attached to your mini-map. I fished that until I caught a Bloated Monsterbelly, which I opened up to find the Severed Arm I need for this quest.

I took the Severed Arm back to Olisarra the Kind, (36,37) the Grand Master First Aid Trainer in the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran, and exchanged it for a Bag of Fishing Treasures. Today my Bag of Fishing Treasures had 8g93s55c, a Glow Worm and 3 Pieces of Worthless Orange Glass. Not a great haul today, better luck tomorrow hopefully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment