Thursday, January 14, 2010

Daily Fishing - Blood is Thicker 1/14/10

Today Marcia Chase (53,65), by the fountain in Dalaran, had Blood Is Thicker for Wranngar and Gomorra today. This ones not getting old...

This had me taking the flight path to Un'upe. Once there I flew inland until I found a Marsh Caribou to kill and get covered in blood. Once I was covered in blood I flew back to shore and jumped in, creating a blood pool. I fished the blood pool until I caught 5 Bloodtooth Frenzy.

I took those back to Marcia and traded them in for a Bag of Fishing Treasures.

Gomorra's had 10g77s38c, a Glow Worm, a Velociraptor Skull and 2 Deviate Fish. Not a great haul for Gom.

Wranngar's had 10g13s82c, a Glow Worm and a Piece of Worthless Green Glass. Wrann didn't make out any better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment