Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Daily's 1/13/10

I did all my daily's for The Sons of Hodir and Knights of the Ebon Blade on Gomorra today and did the Knights of the Ebon Blade on Wranngar too.

The ones I do for Knights of the Ebon Blade are Leave Our Mark, Vile Like Fire!, Shoot 'Em Up, From Their Corpses, Rise!, No Fly Zone and Intelligence Gathering. I don't waste a lot of time on Intelligence Gathering because there is a very poor drop rate so I hand that one in once a week or so. If I get one I get one, but I don't waste time hunting for them. These don't take me long at all, about 20 minutes or so. If I complete 5, like I did today, that gets me 66g15s. If I do all 6 it gets me 79g38s.

The ones I do for The Sons of Hodir are Blowing Hodir's Horn, Hot and Cold, Polishing the Helm, Spy Hunter and Feeding Arngrim. These also take me about 20 minutes to complete and I make 66g15s off them.

So on an average day I make 132g30s per character, if I do them all on both, plus what I get from drops which is usually another 15-20 gold per character. Not bad for 40 minutes each.


0 comments:

Post a Comment